_

_

Monday, September 15, 2008

82% Savings at Publix

Publix apparently wants to make sure that all their loyal coupon shoppers are getting enough veggies in their diets. Last week, Green Giant Steamers were 50% off and there was a coupon out for them. I got a raincheck on Wednesday, so I bought 2 more today. Well, actually Publix paid me $.10 to take each bag home. This week, Bird's Eye Steam Fresh vegetables are 50% off, and I was able to combine Publix coupons with manufacturer's coupons to get a great deal. I purchased 18 bags.

So, here's what I got today for $14.63. I saved $66.68 for a savings of 82%.
2 bags Green Giant Steamers
18 bags Birds Eye Steamfresh
4 bottles Motts Apple Juice
2 packages Dixie Napkins
3 packages Chinet Crystal Tumblers
2 8-packs Dannon Danimals yogurt drinks
1 bag Butterfinger minis
1 bag Nestle Crunch minis
1 package Publix coffee
2 boxes Zatarains Jambalaya mix

No comments: