_

_

Monday, July 7, 2008

80% Savings at Publix

I had some good coupons expiring today, and that would certainly be a tragedy. So the kids and I headed out to Publix for some fun after dinner. Fun for them because they got free cookies in the bakery and got to ride in the car cart and fun for me because I got some good deals.

I spent $12.99 on everything pictured above.
2 Luigi Italian Ice - B1G1F, .75/2 coupon (I just had a lemon one, and it was yummy)
1 Kraft Lite Mayo - B1G1F (This would have been an even better deal if they had the olive oil kind because I had a $1 off coupon. I asked someone to go to the back to check for it, and they were completely out. I got it anyway, though, because I needed 3 Kraft or Oscar Mayer products to use my Planters coupon)
1 Planters peanuts - $3 off WYB 3 Oscar Mayer or Kraft products
1 Publix Ranch dressing - penny item this week
2 Oscar Mayer Beef hotdogs - B1G1F, 2 $.50/1 coupons doubled to $1
2 Stacy's pita chips - B1G1F, 2 $1 printable coupons here
1 Ziploc gallon size freezer bag - on sale for $2, $.55 coupon
2 Sundown kids Spiderman gummy vitamins - $6/2 Publix coupon, 2 $3 manufacturer's coupons
1 Revlon nail clippers and 1 tweezers - 2 $2 Publix coupons, 1 $1 manufacturer's coupon
1 Publix strawberry banana yogurt (for making smoothies)
1.15 lbs bananas
2 boxes Quaker granola bars - B1G1F, $1/2 coupon
1 pack Hi-C juice boxes (no sale or coupon, but we are almost out and Dave takes these to school with his morning snack)
1 Daisy sour cream - $.50 coupon that doubled to $1

No comments: