_

_

Monday, July 28, 2008

Shopping Fun


I went shopping during nap time today. When all is said and done, I came out $3.32 ahead after purchasing everything in the picture above. According to my receipts, I saved $178.41 today. All in a day's work. :)

For anyone who actually still cares (which I'm pretty sure is just Molly and maybe my mom), here's what I got.

Walgreens #1
6 bottles Olay body wash
2 tubs Huggies clean team wipes

Blockbuster
Free American Gangster DVD

CVS #1 (Which finally has a card scanner!!! Yay! And I had a very nice cashier)
Birthday card
2 packs gum
10 bags lifesavers
2 sticks Sure deodorant
4 packs Stayfree pads
1 Johnson's Bedtime wash
2 Johnsons buddy soaps
1 Colgate 360 toothbrush
1 Revlon lipstick
1 box Bandaid Ultras

Walgreens #2
6 bottles Olay body wash
1 4 pack 60 watt light bulbs

CVS #2 (which also now has a card scanner)
1 CVS facial cleansing wipes
2 rolls Mentos

Kroger
1 bottle Franks hot sauce
1 24ct bottle Advil
4 sticks Speed Stick Deodorant
1 box 2 slices Edwards pie
3 bottles Softsoap hand soap

4 comments:

Molly said...

So you have TWELVE bottles of body wash? Guess I know what I'm getting for Christmas!!

Dave said...

Maybe you need it :-P

Ran said...

Just curious. Why did you get so much and did it all equal out to three dollars or . . .? Just wondering. And if you did, how did you get it that cheap?

EmilyV said...

Actually, by the time I bought all of that, I made $3 more than I spent. This is because I used coupons and am getting back rebates. I bought so much because you have to buy certain amounts for each deal. Check out www.hotcouponworld.com for details.