_

_

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Meri tagged me with the 6 quirky things!

Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged me.
2) Mention the rules.
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4) Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them.
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.

So, here I go.

1) I think I've mentioned this before, but I always microwave things for 22 seconds, or 33, or 44.

2) My elbows are double jointed.

3) I wear five earrings that I never take out. And I'm not really the kind of person that you would expect to have five earrings, if you know what I mean.

4) I can't blow bubbles with bubble gum, whistle, or blow up balloons. I think they must somehow be related.

5) I always lay on my right side to read before bed. Dave and I switched sides of the bed recently, so that means I have my back to him, but oh well.

6) I only buy 2-4 slices of lunch meat at a time, and it must be from the deli. Lunch meat that has been in the fridge more than a day or two makes me want to gag or throw up.

I'm tagging
Molly at The Unsinkable Molly
Joan (otherwise known as Mom) at Grammy's Goodies and Gripes
Bethany at T&B Rowe
Moriah at Please Pass the Salt
Laura at Daily Dose of Drama
Liz at The Zephyr

1 comment:

T and B Rowe said...

thanks, emily - i'm working on the six things. this is hard. :) i should have it done by the afternoon so check back.