_

_

Monday, July 7, 2008

CVS Loot of the Day

No pictures or breakdown (it's very confusing today as I bought something wrong and had to do a return) today, but here's what I got.

3 bottles of Oil of Olay Regenerist facial cleanser
1 package Oil of Olay Regenerist facial wipes
1 package CVS facial wipes
4 sticks Sure unscented invisible solid deodorant (20% more free, Mom. It is included, and I have more coupons if you want them)
2 bottles Dawn dish liquid

So, I will have a very clean face, not be smelly, and have clean dishes. Thanks CVS!

4 comments:

Joan said...

Whatever the limit of Sure is, I think I got my limit. Maybe.

You didn't say how much all this cost you.

EmilyV said...

Well, it's confusing. I paid $4.50, even though I knew it wasn't right. Then I returned a $14.99 product and got cash. Then I used that money to buy the $5.99 product I meant to get. So I actually have like $4.50 more in cash than I started with. Clear as mud, huh?

EmilyV said...

Oh, and the limit on the Sure is 3 deals, which is 6 sticks of deodorant since it is buy 2 get $3 ECB back.

Joan said...

Then yes, I'll take more coupons.