_

_

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Publix Deals

I spent $15.60 tonight at Publix on everything in the picture, and the best part is that I will be getting back a $10 gift card to Exxon. That is a savings of 89%. And who doesn't need some free gas these days?

Here's what I got -
3 bags Bertolli pasta and sauce - $2.74 each after sale and coupon
2 boxes Farm Rich French toast sticks - $.90 each after sale and coupon
7 bottles Suave shampoo and conditioner - free after coupon
3 bananas
1 pkg blackberries - on sale for $2
2 bottles Sundown vitamins - free after coupon
Daisy sour cream - $.29 after coupon
1 box Caprisun juice boxes - for rebate
1 4 pack Hunts pudding - for rebate
1 cup Easy Mac - for rebate, will send to my brother
1 bag Planters trail mix - for rebate

I was also planning to get 2 pkgs Bic mechanical pencils for free after sale and coupons, but they were all out. Oh well! We still haven't used up the free ones that I got somewhere else almost a year ago.

3 comments:

Molly said...

Hunts pudding?!? Is it ketchup flavored???

Dave said...

If it is we'll have to invite Nick over.

Molly said...

Only if it was Heinz pudding. He wouldn't come otherwise.