_

_

Monday, July 28, 2008

Reorganizing

When Molly was here spending the night a few weeks ago while Nick was out of town, she helped me reorganize my health and beauty aids stockpile under the bathroom sink in the hall bathroom. It looked much better when we were finished, but I still wasn't completely happy with it. It's a pain to get down on the floor to see what is in there, and it is very deep so the stuff in the back just gets lost. We have two linen closets in our house, a large one in the kids' room and a smaller one in the upstairs hallway. I've been eyeing the small linen closet for all my health and beauty stuff. So tonight I moved all the stuff around. Here's what it looks like now

The whole closet
Top shelf - feminine products
2nd shelf - mouthwash, toothpaste, box full of toothbrushes and floss, sunscreen, handsoap
3rd shelf- face wash and moisturizer, contact solution, hair products
4th shelf - deodorant, soap, lotion, body wash
Bottom shelf - boxes full of make up and razors, shaving cream, baby/kid stuff and a basket or travel/trial sized stuff
Makeup box and razor box
Under the bathroom cabinet - bandaids and medicine
Bandaids
Medicine

3 comments:

Dave said...

I'm going to have a hard time putting away the towels in that closet.

Moriah @ Please Pass the Salt said...

This probably goes without saying, but if your kids are anything like mine, there better be a lock on any door that has razors in a box on the floor. :)

I'm just saying.

Joan said...

Thanks. Now it will be easier for me to find what I need.