_

_

Monday, July 14, 2008

Making the Drugstore Rounds

So, I headed to CVS twice today as well as Walgreens and Rite Aid. I have never done the deals at Rite Aid before, but Walgreens hasn't had any great deals lately so I thought I'd try Rite Aid.

Here's what I got. I spent $20.81 (Some coupons didn't work right at Walgreens. I should have only spent around $13.). But, I got back about $2 more in CVS ECB and Rite Aid rebates than I spent, so I still came out ahead.

CVS -
2 6X8 photobooks - 1 of Alexa and 1 of the kids' birthday party (Mom, if you read this, I have 2 coupons for these for you. They turned out really nice and are free after ECB plus a $3 coupon, so a moneymaker)
2 Air Wick mini air fresheners
4 Sally Hansen nail polishes
1 pkg CVS facial wipes
1 CVS hand sanitizer spray
2 bottles Maalox chew ables
1 50 ct Excedrin Migraine
1 Bic Soleil razor and 1 4 pack cartridges

Rite Aid
2 bottles Flexamin
1 box Electrasol dishwasher tabs
1 tube Crest toothpaste

Walgreens
5 boxes Walgreens brand tissues
2 packs Schick disposable razors
2 bottles Loreal shampoo and 2 bottles conditioner
2 bottles apple juice
3 bottles Powerade
1 dozen eggs
1 bottle bleach

No comments: