_

_

Saturday, January 24, 2009

80% Savings at Publix - Updated with Huggies Deal Info


I took the kids with me to Publix today to grab a few sale items that I needed for dinner tonight and lunch tomorrow. We made out pretty well, spending $3.51, and saving $14.04 or 80%. Check back Monday for my big weekly Publix trip.

Today we got -
2 cans Rotel tomatoes - overage of $.91
2 bottles Huggies body wash - free (These are on sale 2 for $5 this week. Use $3/2 Publix coupon from Kimberley Clark/Publix Gift Card Offer flyer. I found these on a display near the registers at my store, and I also got one in the mail. Use 2 $1/1 Huggies Bath products coupon from 1/11 SS).
2 packages Ball Park beef hot dogs - $2.00 each after sale and coupons

1 comment:

Julie said...

Love it! I need some Rotel tomatoes too. Please tell in your next post how you got the Huggies toiletries for free.