_

_

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Day In My Life II

Back in September, I posted here about how much time went into a typical work day for me. Well, not any more. Thanks to my mom's "retirement" she is now keeping the kids on Thursdays. It worked out perfectly since my friend Annette, who kept the kids for me last semester, is unable to keep them anymore due to a busy schedule.

Having my mom keep the kids at our house makes my Thursday so much easier. I no longer have to pack the kids' diaper bag, toys, and lunches. I don't have to wake them up at the crack of dawn and throw them breakfast in the car. I now leave the house shortly after 8:00 and get home around 2:35. Somehow, I still don't feel like making dinner when I get home, though. :) Thanks, Mom!

2 comments:

EmilyV said...

You're welcome. I'm glad everyone is well today.

Joan said...

Ooops! I posted that comment with your log-in instead of mine!