_

_

Friday, January 9, 2009

Grocery Totals for January 4 - 10

Well, it wasn't a spectacular week in the grocery shopping department, but I did fabulously at CVS and Walgreens this week. Here are my totals.

Grocery Store Spending - $90.94
Grocery Store Savings - 51%

Drug Store Spending - $5.38
Drug Store Savings - 97%

Total Amount Saved - $249.57

My grocery spending was a bit high this week for two reasons. 1) I bought a huge box of diapers for Alexa at Kroger this week since they were having a deal where you buy $25 worth of certain products and get $5 off of your order. Hopefully this box will last a good long time. 2) I bought (and consumed) a lot more fresh fruits and veggies than usual this week as part of my effort to eat healthier and perhaps even lose a few pounds.

No comments: