_

_

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Crazy Coupon Lady

Yes, that's me. I think I might have mentioned this before, but our neighborhood gets a free newspaper on Thursdays that contains coupons from the Sunday paper. I love being able to get multiple papers because it greatly increases my savings at the grocery store. I have asked many neighbors if I can have their papers. I also often walk around the neighborhood several days after the paper has been delivered to pick up any papers that my neighbors have left in their yards to rot. Last Saturday, it was a balmy 60 degrees, so Dave and I took the kids for a walk in the stroller while I picked up papers. Well, today it was in the high 30's. And everyone is still sick. So, I figured I shouldn't take the kids for a walk in the stroller. Right after we put the kids in bed tonight, I threw on my coat and shoes and started a quick walk around the neighborhood to get some newspapers. I didn't get as many as I hoped since it started raining on me, but I did still get several. Now I am clipping my coupons and watching TV. Yes, I am a crazy woman.

No comments: