_

_

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Crib Climber

This morning I was in the shower when the kids woke up, so it took me a few minutes to get to their room. While I was walking down the hallway, I heard a loud thud, and Alexa started crying. When I opened the door, I had guessed correctly that she had climbed/fallen out of her crib. She was not very happy with landing in a heap on the floor, and Caleb kept saying, "Alexa bonk head." Caleb never tried climbing out of his crib; in fact, he still sits in his bed until I come get him. I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with Alexa, since she seems awfully young to sleep in a bed. Here's hoping that falling scared her enough that she won't try it again.

4 comments:

Joan said...

I think I'd put some pillows on the floor, just in case.

DreArt said...

Don't worry; apparently there is a gene in our family that allows for a few good knocks to the head (right, Halyna?).

Oma and Opa said...

You can buy "guards rails" for beds if you want her to be in a bed.
And yes, "climbers" are in the Vrekens family.

Halyna said...

PUT A HELMET ON THAT KID!!!

ah... she's got another 7 or 8 head shots in her before she beats my record.