_

_

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Fun Shopping Trip

The kids and I stayed home all day today, so I went to do some errands after they were in bed. It was good to get out of the house and get some deals, and I even made it home just before it started pouring.

#1 - CVS
I got -
4 boxes Throat Coolers
2 bottles Infants Motrin
1 Garnier styling product
2 packages Stayfree pads
2 rolls Mentos (added because my total was in the negative)

I spent $.21 (my subtotal was -$.90) and saved $53.89. I also earned back more ECBs than I spent.

#2 - Target
I got -
A diaper bag on clearance (I have 2 that are way past their prime. One is ripped and one has lost the changing pad)
2 boxes Electrasol - $.75 each

#3 - Walgreens
I got -
3 Garnier products (I was going to get 4, but she made up a limit of three. The cashier said I could get the other one in another transaction, but I decided that was too much of a pain.)
3 Ben and Jerry's ice creams ('cause we really needed more)
1 box Puffs

I paid $0 out of pocket (I used a Walgreens gift card to pay the $1.39 I owed), and I saved $25.35.

#4 - Publix
I got -
5 Lean Cuisine meals $6.15 total for all 5
2 boxes Savorings - $.90 each
1 Sorrento cheese sticks - $2.00
1 Laughing Cow cheese - $1.94

My total was $12.23, and I saved $19.92.

2 comments:

DreArt said...

And you need a new diaper bag beeeecauuuuse...? ;)

EmilyV said...

Because I still have two kids in diapers. :P