_

_

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

House Hunters

Have you seen it? House Hunters on HGTV is my new favorite show. And the best part is that it is on every night. On the show, buyers look at three different houses. Then they reveal which one they pick and show the changes and improvements that they made to the house. I love it when I guess the correct house! The only problem is that it is not a show that I can turn off right in the middle because I am too curious to know which house the people chose.

2 comments:

Molly said...

I LOVE that show. One time a marathon came on and I think I watched about 6-7 episodes before I finally tore myself away.

Julie said...

Hey, Em, we don't have a TV so I watch all my shows on-line. I looked and Hulu.com has full episodes of this show available - you can watch it when you want and pause it to tend to kids (or go to bed!) It just means watching on the "small screen" of course.

One of my favorite home shows is "Clean House" but so far Hulu isn't posting full episodes, and the channel that airs it just got pulled from my parents' cable list. sniff.