_

_

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sick and Stuff

If you are wondering about the lack of bloggage (is that a word?) around here this week, it is because the kids and I are sick. Caleb started with a cough last Thursday, and we have been fighting colds since then. Caleb is definitely on the mend, and hopefully Alexa and I will be soon since I have to teach tomorrow. I have enjoyed my month long Christmas break, but I am excited to go back. The kids are giving presentations on Central America tomorrow including food from their countries, so it should be a fun day. I'm also excited that Grammy starts keeping the kids tomorrow.

I did get out on Monday night to do a bit of shopping.

Here's what I got at Rite Aid. I will be getting back rebates equivalent to what I spent. Yay for free diapers!

And here is my just over 60% savings at Publix. In some shape or form, I purchased enough chicken for 11 meals as well as fresh fruits and veggies and milk, so I am happy with my savings.

No comments: