_

_

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Bargain Finds

Our garage door opener went kaput a few weeks ago. I headed to Lowes last night to get one only to turn around when a Daddy called on the phone about a baby who was not asleep (see earlier post). Good thing I turned around, too, because today I was looking through some newspapers I had and found a $10 off coupon. Yay! Thanks, Alexa.

Another good find today was adjustable waist shorts for Caleb on clearance at Target. You see, the child has no rear end. It is a good thing that we cloth diaper because that is the only way his pants stay up. However, in anticipation of starting potty training in the near future, I realized that he is going to need some shorts that don't fall down every time he walks. I also got Alexa a few skorts on clearance because for some reason she has like 15 shirts and only 3 pairs of shorts. So now her clothes are a bit more even.

No comments: