_

_

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I Knew He Was Too Quiet

I was downstairs with Alexa finishing up my lunch, and Caleb was playing upstairs in his room. I had the baby monitor on, and all of a sudden I realized that he was awfully quiet. I called his name up the stairs, and he responded with, "Uh, oh." Not good. So I grabbed Alexa and the camera and headed up stairs. This is what I found.




At least it was free lotion that he spread all over his legs and his floor. And his room smells nice now.

When I changed his clothes, I put on this shirt that says Cheeky Little Rascal on it (Thanks, Uncle Phillip). Oh and yes I am the bad mom whose almost three year old still has a pacifier. It is only allowed in his room (We just took it out of the van this week, and it went surprisingly well. Now he just "talks" the whole time we are in the car, usually in nonsense words) and preferably only on his bed. We plan to take it away completely when he turns three this summer.

No comments: