_

_

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Kroger: Round 2


I went to Kroger again today for Round Two of the great deals that they are having right now. I'll go at least once more when I get the coupons I ordered.

Here's what I got today:
5 boxes Betty crocker potatoes - used $.35/1 coupons
4 bags baby goldfish (some of these are for my Sunday School class)
2 Pillsbury breadsticks - used $.50/2 coupon
2 Pillsbury French bread - used $.50/2 coupon
1 Pillsbury pizza crust - used $.50/1 coupon
1 Pillsbury pie crust - used $.25/1 coupon (I just noticed that this did not ring up as part of the sale. Oh well.)
3 boxes Chocolate Chip muffin mix - used $.50/1 coupons
2 Grands Biscuits - used $.30/2 coupon
1 French's Mustard - used $.30/1 coupon
1 Light N Fit Yogurt - clearanced to $1.19, used a $1/1 coupon, not part of sale.

My total was $10.21 with a savings of 77 percent.

No comments: