_

_

Monday, April 28, 2008

The Latest News

Caleb - Before lunch today, I was buckling Alexa into the high chair, and I told Caleb to get in his chair. He didn't get in, and I realized that he was telling me something. He was saying, "Poopy." When I asked him if he was poopy, he said, "Diaper." This is the first time he has ever told me that his diaper was dirty or even seemed bothered by it. Potty training is in sight!

Alexa - One top tooth FINALLY cut through today! She has been working on these for a month. The doctor told met at her last appointment almost a month ago, that the top 2 middle teeth were right there. Within the last week or so, we have been able to see them under the gums, along with the next tooth on the top left. You could see them very clearly but could not feel them at all. One finally broke through, though, and she even slept pretty well last night despite it. Hopefully the other two will follow soon.

No comments: