_

_

Friday, April 18, 2008

Walgreens Shampoo Deal

I went to Walgreens this afternoon after Dave got home because I realized that I had a a $2 Register Rewards coupon that expired today. So, I hopped on the internet during nap time to determine the best way to use. I checked Money Saving Mom first, and she had just posted today about a Walgreens deal on Suave Shampoo. Here's what I did.

Transaction #1
2 Suave shampoos
2 Suave conditioners
2 $1/2 Suave coupons
$2 Register Rewards
Total - $.80 (which I put on a Walgreens gift card)
Register Rewards for next time - $6

Transaction #2
2 Suave shampoos
2 Suave conditioners
2 $1/2 Suave coupons
Total - $2.92 (which I put on a Walgreens gift card)
Register Rewards for next time - $6

So, I used my $2 Register Rewards, plus $3.72 on my Walgreens gift card, and now I have $12 for my next trip. Oh and lots more shampoo and conditioner. Anyone want some? I must admit that I usually like shopping at CVS better than Walgreens, but Walgreens has been growing on my with the great Register Rewards deals the last few weeks.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow - great deal! Good for you! I'm totally stocked on shampoo for probably a good 8 mos thanks to CVS. I just shoved two bottles into my MIL's hands, as a matter of fact.

Want some toothpaste?