_

_

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Going CVSing

I got to go out by myself tonight! I bought a garage door opener, adjustable waist brown pants for Caleb, and a milkshake from Chickfila for Dave, and then I headed to CVS by myself (did I mention that already?).

Here's what I got -



3 Alavert
2 Skin effects foaming face wash
3 Zone perfect bars
4 kids Zooth toothbrushes (unfortunately, they only had one in a boy pattern. Hmm, should I save the pink ones for Alexa, who only has 2 teeth so far, or make Caleb use them?)
1 Johnsons Buddy soap (you can never have too many of these!)


I did this in 2 transactions, and my grand total was $.80. I got back $20 ECB for next time. There was a problem with one of my coupons, so I also got back a money card for $2.12 and $2 in cash. My total savings was $68.87, but I never would have actually paid that much for this stuff.

No comments: