_

_

Friday, April 11, 2008

Walgreens Super Savings





Alexa and I headed out to Walgreens and the bank after lunch today. We did 2 transactions at Walgreens and got everything in the picture above for $0 oop. We used $11.78 on a Walgreens gift card.

Transaction #1 -
3 boxes Kleenex
4 rolls Aluminum foil
4 packs gum
3 boxes chocolate pudding (I'm going to make pudding pops in the Popsicle mold that Dave's mom gave me.)
1 cartridge refill for printer - free
1 tube Aquafresh toothpaste - free
10 seed packs - free
4 tubes Aveeno lotion

My total was $9.53, and I got back $10 in Register Rewards to use on a future purchase.

Transaction #2 -
4 12 packs Coke products

I used the $10 Register Rewards from Transaction #1, put $2.24 on a gift card, and got back $2.00 in Register Rewards for next time.

No comments: