_

_

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Caleb Fix It Light

I came downstairs this morning, and So Ha was in the kitchen in the dark. She said that the light wouldn't come on. We've been having a problem with the kitchen light for awhile. You had to switch it back on with the same switch (there are 2) that you switched it off with or it wouldn't work. So I told her just to try the other light switch. Nope, that didn't work. So I climbed on a chair and changed the light bulb. Nope, that didn't work. So what do I do when all else fails and especially when Dave is out of town? Call my dad of course. Fortunately, he hadn't left for work yet. I promised to cook dinner for my parents if my dad would fix my light switch. So he stopped and got 2 new switches on his way over here after work. Since there was obviously no light in the kitchen and no outside windows, Caleb stood on a chair and held a flashlight while Gramps worked. He had a very serious look on his face like he was doing important business. So of course I grabbed my camera. To which my dad replied, I think we are going to be on the computer tonight, Caleb. Anyway, my dad got both switches replaced and the light working before dinner. And Caleb proceeded to tell us for the rest of the night, "Caleb fix it light."

1 comment:

Halyna said...

Make sure your dad doesn't bite his tongue off..!