_

_

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Lazy Saturday

After a busy few days, we are enjoying a lazy Saturday with the kiddos. Caleb and I ran some errands this morning, but other than that, we have been home playing outside and now playing in the swimming pool. Actually, Caleb has been begging for the swimming pool all afternoon, but now that it is actually filled up, he is walking around the porch with a bucket on his head instead of actually playing in the pool.

In other Caleb news, he has been chattering constantly the past few days (Sorry, Mom and Dad. I'm sure this is my payback for the years you had/have to listen to me chatter constantly). He is also started asking, "What's that?" all the time. As adorable as he is, I must confess that this is not one of my favorite stages of his so far, as I prefer to do the constant chattering not listen to the constant chattering. It is wonderful, though, to finally see his vocabulary take off after waiting so long for him to begin talking.

No comments: