_

_

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Saved $135.51 at Publix today

I dragged two kids to Publix this morning. Alexa was good; Caleb would have been better left at home. I still managed to get all the deals I had come for. I spent $36.07 for a cart FULL of groceries and saved $135.51, which is a savings of 79%. But, I will also be getting back a $10 gift card to JC Penney once I send in my receipt. There was a very nice older man behind me who was very patient with all my coupons, even when the cashier had to call over a manager because I had to many coupons and needed an override.

Here's what I got -
3 Bertolli pasta sauce pouches - $.25 each
1 package Chinet beverage napkins - $.29
3 10 packs BIC mechanical pencils - FREE
1 purple Covergirl nail polish - $.29
7 bottles Pert Plus shampoo - FREE
3 boxes Barilla pasta - $.40 each
2 boxes Eggo waffles - BOGO
2 Birds Eye Voila frozen meals - $1.35 each
2 lbs grapes - $.99/lb
4 12 packs Coke products - $2.25 each
2 boxes Honey Nut Cheerios - $1 each
2 bags Publix salad mix - BOGO
9 boxes Betty Crocker brownie mix - $.35 each
Kraft American cheese slices - FREE
Uncle Ben's cajun rice - FREE
3 4 packs Dole fruit parfaits - $.57 each
2 packages Knorr Lipton Sides - $.43 each
1 box Velveeta shells and cheese - BOGO
3 3 packs Scotch Brite scrubber sponges - $.50 each
2 boxes Quaker granola bars - $.90 each
1 package pepperoni
1 package pesto mix

Go on over to Fiddledeedee to see more great Publix shopping trips.

3 comments:

Teresa & Julie-Andi said...

Does your Publix do Double coupons?! Your prices are amazing! I don't think I could've beaten those prices at my Publix. How did you do it?

Sarah @ Fiddledeedee said...

WOW! I'm hosting a "Publix Super Savers" Mr. Linky post tomorrow - with a coupon booklet giveaway - and I'd love to have you participate!

Great job!!!

EmilyV said...

Yes, my Publix does double coupons.

Sarah, I'll come on over and check it out.