_

_

Monday, August 4, 2008

Steals and Deals

Publix
I spent $11.86 and saved $33.72, which was a savings of 74%. PLUS, I will be getting back a $10 check and $10 gift card to JCPenney, which means I actually came out $8.14 ahead.

I got:
6 boxes Eggo waffles
4 boxes of Poptarts (Don't worry, I don't feed these to my kids. They're for Dave)
1 package Oscar Mayer bun length beef hot dogs
1 box Kraft mac and cheese
1 6 pack Jello dark chocolate pudding
1 box Post Live Active cereal
1 Publix reusable shopping bag (the penny item for today)
2 boxes Earth's Best Sesame Street snacks
1 Cover girl lip gloss
.82 lb grapes

Rite Aid
I spent $22.18 and will get back a $23.47 rebate check, which makes this a tiny money maker.

I got:
1 2 pack 60 watt light bulbs
1 2 pack Renu contact solution
1 Gilette Fusion razor
1 Revlon nail polish
1 Gilette shampoo



CVS
I spent $.78 on 3 tubes of toothpaste, three toothbrushes, and 2 Infants' Advil. I also came out with $2.58 more in ECB than I went in with.

1 comment:

Molly said...

My Publix had green bags, not black. We can mix and match!