_

_

Monday, December 1, 2008

84% Savings at Publix

I did great at Publix today despite having the coupon Nazi check me out. The nice guy was working the express lane, so I had no choice but to go in her line.

Here's what I got with prices listed after coupons and sales. I spent $17.60 and saved $94.47.
1 loaf Sara Lee bread - $1.00
6 GE Compact Fluorescent light bulbs - $.94 each
9 Glade 4 oz jar candles - FREE (Thanks to my Aunt Pam for sending me a Publix coupon for these in the mail.)
1 Publix Pepperoni pizza - $.01
1 gallon Publix milk - $3.45
1 box Ziploc gallon freezer bags - $1.69
1 box Publix blueberry waffles (No sale or coupon. Gasp!) - $1.89
1 2 pack Engerizer 9 volt batteries (I should have gotten more of these in the CVS deal 2 weeks ago) - $1.22
2 Hot Wheels cars - FREE
10 boxes Martha White muffin mix - FREE
2 boxes Aleve (24 pack plus a bonus 24 pack attached, so actually 4 boxes) - $.38 each
7 Breyers YoCrunch yogurts - $.40 overage each
4 Knorr sides (2 rice and 2 pasta) - $.45 each
1 bunch of bananas - $1.41
1 box Minute rice - $.89
1 package Starkist Albacore - $.65
4 slices Boars Head smoked chicken breast - $.02
1 package blueberries - $2.00.

For more Publix savings, check out Fiddledeedee!

3 comments:

Julie said...

You rock Emily! How did you do the YoCrunch deal?

EmilyV said...

There are $.50/1 ANY Breyers product coupons out there (I'm not sure from what insert), and the YoCrunch yogurts are made by Breyers. The coupon has a picture of ice cream on it.

Zombiemommy said...

Ohh thanks for the tip. How did you get the Mattel?