_

_

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve Festivities

This morning the kids opened their jammies so I could wash them for them to wear tonight.
Alexa got Cat in the Hat pajamas.
Caleb got Thomas the Train ones.
This afternoon, Caleb helped me make sweet potatoes and sugar cookies for tonight. We went to my Aunt and Uncle's house for dinner.

Alexa made the rounds from Granddaddy
to Uncle Phillip
to my cousin.
Caleb hung out with Daddy for a bit since he was scared of the dogs (so was Alexa).
Alexa showed Grandmother the new doll she got.
Caleb helped Grandaddy open his BIG present (a new TV from my parents).
Here are the presents the kids got tonight. Alexa got a doll and two stuffed animals, and Caleb got lots of cars.
Then when we got home, we put the kids right to bed and started stuffing stockings and getting out presents.

Stuffing Dave's stocking.Dave's presents and my presents
Alexa's presents
Caleb's presents

1 comment:

DreArt said...

cute pigtails, Alexa