_

_

Monday, December 22, 2008

Poker Party


This weekend was our annual poker party with some of our friends. We don't play for money or anything except for the lovely trophies that Nick purchases/makes. I came in first two years ago, second last year, and completely last this year. Oh well. At least that I meant I got to bed early and got more sleep than everyone else. :) And I didn't have to find room in my house for another trophy. You'll understand when you see the pictures of the trophies. Dave did better than me, coming in third, but still not high enough to take home one of the 2 trophies.

Here are some of the pictures -

Enjoying some snacks before the game
Most of the gang. I think this is the first tournament where several players were wearing their jammies the whole time.
Nick in his pink shirt
Dave concentrating
Molly playing with her coupons after she got out
The winner with his two trophies

1 comment:

Molly said...

Fun times! You will notice on my blog that I didn't include any of the pictures of you with your funny faces. I'm saving that for blackmail.