_

_

Thursday, December 25, 2008

A Few of our Favorite Things

Here are a few of our favorite Christmas presents from today. No offense if yours did not make it on the list; we all got TONS of wonderful things for which we are very thankful!

Both kids got several new books, and I did, too. We all love books!
Caleb had lots of fun putting together his Elmo K'nex.
Alexa loved her new purse, and Caleb loved his new tool box. Caleb kept telling me he had to "fix it."
Both kids loved this ball popper. So did Daddy and Uncle Phillip.

Both kids had fun playing with Caleb's new laptop.
Dave got some computer gadgety things.
Aunt Andrea sent the kids a two-sided easel. It has a chalkboard on one side, and a white board on one side. It also came with magnetic letters and numbers.
I got a new purse (which I picked out when I was shopping with my mom the day after Thanksgiving)
I also got a new area rug for the living room. It looks great!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Now I want to see you switching purses back and forth depending on what you wear. :)