_

_

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Grocery Totals for November 30 - December 6

My grocery budget goal for November was $75 per week, and I did very well at sticking to my goal. According to this chart from the USDA, a thrifty grocery budget for our family would be $119.10 per week, so really I am doing great! For December, I'm going to set my budget at $85 per week to accommodate all the Christmas parties that I will need to prepare food for.

So, here are this week's totals -
Grocery Store Spending - $83.67
Grocery Store Savings - 66%

Drug Store Spending - $24.01 (I had to buy diapers for both kids this week.)
Drug Store Savings - 63%

Total Amount Saved - $216.47

2 comments:

Oma and Opa said...

Gotta get Caleb potty-trained...it would save you $$.
Psst...does he want underwear from Santa and what size?

EmilyV said...

He has lots of underwear, which he pees in very well. He wears a 3T-4T.