_

_

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What We Did Today

This morning I dressed the kids in their adorable matching Christmas outfits. I'm planning to get as many uses out of those outfits as possible. After breakfast, we decorated and baked Christmas sugar cookies. Then we took some to my grandparents at the retirement home. Grandmother even noticed and liked the kids matching outfits. I meant to take my camera with me, but I forgot, so all you get is a picture of the cookies. After our visit, I finished up the rest of my Christmas shopping (with both kids in tow nonetheless). I have two more things to wrap, and I will be done!

3 comments:

Joan said...

I want that really brown crispy star on the bottom rack.

EmilyV said...

I called to see if I could bring you some cookies, but you were at work.

Kristina said...

Email me when you get a chance..I can't find your email address and I have a question for you!
my email is: dukeskl@wofford.edu