_

_

Monday, February 16, 2009

70% Saving at Publix


Today at Publix I spent $21.98 and saved $50.78. And that even included buying steaks.

Here's what I got with prices listed after coupons and sales -
1 lb of asparagus - $2.49
3 Betty Crocker cookie mixes - $.54 each
2 Rib Eye steaks - $10.00
3 Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers - $.11 overage each
1 package strawberries - $2.50
4 8-packs Juicy Juice juice boxes - $1.00 each
1 Cover Girl lip gloss - $.41 overage
3 International Delight coffee creamers - $.01 overage each
1 2L Publix gingerale - $.01
1 bunch bananas - $1.20
3 tubs Betty Crocker frosting - $.01 overage each

4 comments:

Oma and Opa said...

What! You bought steaks! That's a good price too. Hope you'll BBQ them!

Joan said...

Grill them. Barbecue is a noun, if you're a Southerner. :o)

Joan said...

Song explaining barbecue:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ubTQfr_tyY

EmilyV said...

Yes, I plan to grill them. I'm glad I got a good price. I thought so, but I wasn't sure since I don't buy steaks often. They were $5.99/lb.