_

_

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Another Kind of Bargain Shopping

I post most often about my bargain hunting at the grocery store and drug store, but I rarely pay full price at other stores or online either. Molly and I went to the mall this week, and we were eying some Vera Bradley purses. Neither of us got one, though. They weren't on sale, and the one she liked was $56.

So, yesterday, I got a check in the mail for my birthday from Dave's parents (Thanks!). So, I hopped online to see if I could get a good deal on a purse (I plan to use the rest to go to Macaroni Grill for my birthday dinner on Monday). And then I called Molly to help me decide which one to get. I ended up buying this one -


It was $20, plus I ordered through Ebates to get 3% cash back on my purchase. And apparently it was such a great deal that Molly had to get in on it, too.

3 comments:

Molly said...

I just wanted to be like you!!

Joan said...

Where did you buy the purse?

EmilyV said...

www.verabradley.com