_

_

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Bowling and Pizza

Our exciting Valentine's date tonight consisted of taking the kids bowling with some other families from church and then out for pizza with Molly and Nick. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera. Caleb was so excited today that we were going bowling. On the way there, I asked him if he knew what bowling was, and he answered no. Too funny that he was so excited even though he really had no clue what we were going to do. The bowling alley had a neat ramp for little kids. They could just push the ball down it, and it made the ball roll fast enough to actually knock down some pins. And we had bumpers in the gutter as well. Everyone had a good time, and I think Caleb even beat me on one game (sad, I know). Caleb managed to put away 2 pieces of pizza, 2 bread sticks, some carrots and dip, and some ice cream at dinner, and Alexa ate almost as much. I'm sure both of them fell asleep as soon as their heads hit their pillows. Happy Valentine's Day!

ETA: Molly posted some pictures here.

No comments: