_

_

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Weekend Update

Dave went caving this weekend with a group of students from school. While we was gone, the kids and I went to Molly's house for the night. Molly and I celebrated my birthday while we were there.

Here are my presents, a lap top bag and a small tote to match the purse I bought last week. So fun!


Once Nick got home from work to watch the kids, Molly and I went out for a yummy dinner at Ippolito's, the same place we went for her birthday in November. Then we went to the mall to use a coupon that she had received in the mail from New York and Company.

I got this outfit plus a purple shirt that is currently in the laundry.

After we got back from the mall, we watched Nights at Rodanthe while playing on our laptops. It was okay, but not great. The book and movie both have a horrible ending.

This morning, Molly and I went to a consignment sale near her house. Then the kids and I headed home, and Dave got home around lunchtime. I know two kiddos who were happy to see their daddy!


No comments: