_

_

Monday, February 23, 2009

Boxes, Boxes, and More Boxes

Three boxes arrived at our house today via UPS and the US mail. Lest you think I got lots of birthday presents, they were all things that I had ordered for the kids.

First up, the kids Easter outfits. Aren't they adorable? I can't wait for them to wear them! (Yes, Caleb will wear pants with his, but I plan to get some for cheap at a consignment sale.)


Next, Caleb's new game. This is used in the new preschool curriculum we will be starting in 2 weeks, and he also just loves games. We've already played it 3 times.


Finally, some books I ordered for Caleb for preschool. The kids dug right in and started "reading."

4 comments:

Joan said...

Uh-oh. Now I have to figure out the Caleb's Rules of Order for Hi-Ho Cherry-O.

Dave said...

There's just one rule: At a time declared by Caleb, all the cherries get placed in the bucket while yelling, "Caleb wins!".

Oma and Opa said...

Hey, I have some of those books in the School's library...The alphabet books. (The "F" Book etc.)

Molly said...

I love fun mail days.