_

_

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Potty Training Success

Potty training has been going very slowly around here. Caleb is resistant to the whole idea and seems confused by the fact that I want him to continue to go potty every day of his life. I have the week off of school, so I'm planning to work with him some this week.

Last night, I was going potty (TMI, I know), and a child walked in the room, undressed (with some help), sat down, and peed on the little potty. Too bad it was Alexa not Caleb! Yes, I might possibly be able to potty train my 19 month old and 3.5 year old simultaneously. I praised Alexa and gave her a Valentine's heart for her treat for going potty. I asked Caleb if he wanted to go potty so he could have a piece of candy, too, to which he responded with a resounding no. Oh well!

1 comment:

Oma and Opa said...

That's because girls can pee sitting down....boys need to pee standing up so Caleb will not pee sitting on a little potty training toilet. Trust me on this because his Dad was the same way...like father..like son!