_

_

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Baking Again

For some reason, I felt like baking again today. Perhaps because we stayed home all day, and I will go crazy if I don't do something.

I started with English muffins from this recipe. We like to have English muffin sandwiches with fried eggs and cheese on Saturday and/or Sunday mornings, so we go through a lot of these. So, I thought I'd try making some myself. Or with my helpers. They each have their own kid size rolling pins that my mom bought them.


I also made these soft pretzels. Although I must admit that I brushed them with melted butter, not water, before sprinkling with salt. Yummy!

2 comments:

Joan said...

Save me a pretzel.

Oma and Opa said...

Opa makes VrekenMcMuffins on Sunday mornings with sausage meat or bacon.
Really yummy!