_

_

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Kid Funnies


Alexa is such a little bookworm. She loves to sit in this chair, surround herself with library books, and "read" them one by one VERY loudly. I want to get a video sometime, but she is not very cooperative.

And in Caleb news, we were sitting at the table eating lunch today, and this is the conversation we had. He's too funny sometimes.

Caleb - "What should we do NOW, Mommy?"

Me - I think we should eat our lunch."

Caleb - That's a great idea, Mommy!"

Me - Thanks, Buddy.

1 comment:

Oma and Opa said...

Hurray for books! Maybe she'll be a librarian like her Oma. I was talking to a mother from our school and she told me that when her girls
"play" school they fight over who is going to play secretary or the librarian....I thought that was a good compliment.