_

_

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Growing and Growing and Growing

When Molly and I went to the mall earlier this week, I took the kids to the shoe store to have their feet measured. Caleb's feet had not grown (fortunately), so all his shoes were fine. Alexa, however, walked into the shoe store wearing a size 6, when she already needed a size 7. I had stocked up on shoes from sizes 5-6 for her at last season's consignment sales and some clearance racks. But I didn't think her feet would grow THAT fast, so I didn't have any size 7 shoes around. So, I bought her three pairs. 'Cause a girl needs to have options, right? She has quite the shoe fetish (like Mommy), so she loved trying on several pairs. And she even got to wear the brown ones out of the store since her other ones were a whole size too small. Oops!

2 comments:

Molly said...

I wish my feet would grow so I would have an excuse to buy new shoes.

Annette Feschbaum said...

You and Mollykins are most coordinated on your blogging these days!!! :-)