_

_

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Girls' Night Out


Molly and I went to Ippolito's, a yummy Italian restaurant tonight for her birthday. I picked the restaurant because I was able to purchase a $25 gift card for it from restaurant.com for only $2. Yes, I am frugal, I mean cheap, even when it comes to my best friend's birthday. I'll let you check her blog later to see what her present was; she promised to post a picture. No, we did not call each other before hand to ask what to wear (although we did talk on the phone this afternoon), but we still managed to match anyways in our white shirts, dark jeans from New York and Company, and boots. We both had Caesar Salad an unmentionable amount of the yummy garlic cheese rolls. I had Chicken Romano, and she had cheese tortellini with shrimp in pesto sauce. We both had enough leftovers for another meal, and the waitress even gave us some rolls to take home. We ended the meal with a HUGE piece of chocolate cake that we could not finish even though we shared it. Since it was still early when we finished dinner, we did a little shopping at TJMax and Marshalls which are in the same shopping center as the restaurant. All in all a fun night, especially since Dave agreed to keep both kids while we went out. Thanks, Dave, and Happy Birthday, Molly!

No comments: