_

_

Thursday, November 13, 2008

I've Been Krogering

Here's what I got at Kroger tonight for $12.10, a savings of 77%. I also got back a $2 OYNO coupon. And for anyone who actually cares (all 2 of you), I have a great Publix shopping trip planned for tomorrow so stay tuned.

Here's the list-
3 Glade candles
2 lbs Smithfield bacon
1 lb ground beef (Incidentally, we just talked in class today about the Latin roots of the abbreviation lb.)
2 cans Libby Pumpkin
8 oz Monterey cheese
12 pack string cheese
1 bottle Tylenol PM
2 loaves of bread (We are finally out of the free Sara Lee bread that I stockpiled. So sad!)
1 pack hamburger buns
4 packs Dannon Activia yogurt
2 packs Dannon DanActive yogurt
1 jar Dole mixed fruit

1 comment:

Joan said...

I care. Tell me what you get and where to find the coupons so that I don't have to reinvent the wheel. :o)