_

_

Monday, November 10, 2008

78% Savings at Publix

Molly graciously grabbed me several coupon books at her Publix last week that are not yet available at my Publix, so I went back today to snag some more deals. Publix also offers a mystery penny item on Sundays and Mondays, which is another good reason to shop on Monday. Here's what I got for $13.79. I saved $49.96 or 78%.

I had 2 Publix coupons for a certain amount off when you buy several participating products, which is why the products are grouped together on my list instead of listed individually.

Clorox cleanup, wipes, and toilet bowl cleaner - $1.18 total for all
8 Martha White muffin mixes and 2 Crisco sprays - $2.40 total for all
5 cartons College Inn broth - $.40 each
1 Orajel toddler toothpaste - $1.29
2 cans Hunts tomatoes - $.30 each
Publix hotdogs - $.01
1 Healthy choice dinner - $1.25
1 Publix resuable bag - free
1 apple
2 4 packs Apple and Eve organic juice boxes - $.39 each
4 rolls Scotch tape - $.50 each

No comments: