_

_

Monday, November 10, 2008

Thank You, CVS, for the FREE Chocolate!

Now what in the world am I going to do with so much chocolate?!? Here's how I did it, just in case you would like to drown in chocolate, too.

12 Special Dark bars - $6.00
12 Hershey's milk chocolate with almonds bars - $6.00
2 bags Hershey's Bliss chocolates - $6.00
1 bag Hershey's dark chocolate kisses - $2.00

Total - $20.00
Coupons used -
12 BOGO Hershey's bars - $6.00
1 Buy 3 Get 1 Hershey's bar free that printed from the scanner this morning - $.50
1 $2.50/2 Hershey's Bliss
1 $1.00/1 dark chocolate Hershey's Kisses

New Total - $10.00
Get back $10 ECB when you buy $20 of candy.

Final Total - FREE


I got a few other things as well. My final total was $2.81, a bit high since I did not have a small ECB to pay with. I saved $59.29, which is 95%.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you can use the BOGO coupons for the Dark... I have a lot and was afraid I could not use them for this deal... thanks for making it easy for me : )

Julie said...

Where do you get all your coupons from?

EmilyV said...

We get a free paper in our neighborhood on Thursdays that contains a lot of the same coupons as the Sunday paper. People leave them in their yards to rot, so I walk around to pick them up once a week or so.

Oma and Opa said...

I always crave for chocolates just before I need to use those pads.
And is the listerine for masking the chocolate smell (so that Dave doesn't know)

EmilyV said...

I didn't think about all the connections between what I bought. I guess I can drink the water with my chocolates as well. I'm actually donating the mouthwash, as it's not a kind we'll use.

DreArt said...

mmmm....chocolate....

Joan said...

I'm almost out of post-Halloween-half-price chocolate.

EmilyV said...

Mom, I'll be happy to share if you run out.