_

_

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

93% Savings at Kroger

I got some great deals at Kroger today, and I plan to go back a few more times before the deal is over. Although, I am mad that the cashier missed one coupon; I should have saved more like 95%. Anyway, the sale is Buy 10 participating items and get $5 off your order. This makes several items free. There are also some other coupons and deals right now that make other items free as well.

Here is a list of things I got for free today -
Carnation Evaporated Milk
Scotch Brite Ultra Nail Saver Sponges
Pert Plus Shampoo
Cottonelle toilet paper
French's Worcestershire sauce
Tylenol Extra Strength
Tylenol PM
Quaker Oatmeal
Betty Crocker potatoes

I also got some cheap cookie mixes. Later this week, I plan to get some more of these items as well as free Deer Park water and cheap Breyers ice cream

No comments: