_

_

Monday, November 24, 2008

3 CVSs and 3 Walgreens

Yes, I went to three of each store today. Dave is off of school this week, so I was able to leave the kids at home during nap time this afternoon while I chased the deals.

CVS #1 -
I got a 2 pack of C batteries, 1 9V battery, and 2 bottles of Maybelline foundation. I spent $10 in ECB and $.39 in cash, and I got back a $17.98 ECB!

CVS #2-
I was looking for the Complete contact solution that the first CVS did not have. This one was out, too.

CVS #3 -
I found 2 bottles of the contact solution, and I also got 2 bags of pretzels and a package of baby wipes as fillers. I paid with a $15 ECB and $.23 in cash, and I got back a $17.98 ECB.

Here's what I got at all 3 Walgreens stores -
Walgreens #1 -
I bought one Venus razor. I paid $6.06 and got back a $6 Register Rewards (RR).

Walgreens #2 -
Same transaction as #1

Walgreens #3 -
I got 2 extension cords, a pack of printer paper, 2 boxes of trash bags, and 2 boxes of Kleenex. I used my $12 in RR, and I paid $1.59 in cash.

Total spent today - $14.33
Total saved - $94.32
Percent saved - 87%

No comments: