_

_

Friday, November 14, 2008

84% Savings at Publix

I did great at Publix today! The lady two people behind me in line even leaned around to ask me ho much my original total was and where I got all my coupons. I told he that I saved $92.81 and spent $17.36. I used a $5/$20 coupon from Walgreens to maximize my savings since my Publix accepts them as competitor's coupons. Woo hoo!

Here's what I got -
10 Martha White Muffin mixes - 2.5 cents each
1 Crisco EVOO - $2.35
2 boxes Eggo Waffles - $1.45 each
1 bag Domino sugar - $1.29
2 bags Rosetto cheese tortellini - $1.25 each
1 Betty Crocker cream cheese icing - $.10 overage
3.75 lb bananas - $.40
7 bottles Juicy Juice - $.75 each
1 package whole wheat Pita bread - $1.29
2 cans Progresso chicken noodle soup - $.40 each
4 cans Muir Glen Tomato sauce - $.15 overage on each
1 package Knorr garlic and herb sauce mix - $1.69 (to go on tortellini)
2 boxes Honey Bunches of Oats Just Bunches - $.05 each
2 jars Motts applesauce - $1.37 each
1 bottle Coffeemate creamer - free
2 McCormick spice grinders - $.25 each
3 bags Malt O Meal cereal - $.75 overage
1 box Jello pudding singles - $.44
2 bags Fresh Express salad - $1.00 each
1 tube Orajel toddler toothpaste - $2.00 overage (This rang up incorrectly, so they refunded the full price because of their scan right promise. I had used $2.00 in coupons, thus the overage.

3 comments:

Oma and Opa said...

I'm guessing that somebody will be baking a lot of muffins!
Who's going to eat them all?

EmilyV said...

I'm taking them to church for snacks on Sunday mornings (for a VERY long time to come).

Ashley said...

Great job! I'm going to have to check in and see if my Publix accepts Walgreens coupons as competitors.