_

_

Friday, November 21, 2008

Movie Night

I got a great deal on Wall-E this week at CVS. It was $9.99 if you purchased $20 of Coke products, which I would have bought at some point anyway. I used coupons on my Coke products and some ECBs to make it an even better deal. We watched it with the kids tonight. Caleb sat still for a few minutes, but soon he was up playing. Alexa didn't sit still at all, nor was she particularly quiet. They were well-behaved, though, and played very well, so that Dave and I actually got to watch most of the movie. I thought it was cute. We also popped popcorn on the stove top. Yummy! All in all a fun night. The kids are now safely tucked into bed, and tomorrow we begin day two of potty training. Here's hoping it will go better than today.


2 comments:

JEJJ said...

Can I borrow the movie?

EmilyV said...

I meant to send it home with Phillip today, but I forgot. I'll bring it Tuesday.